Brand New, Close to the Golf Course, 2 minutes to the Hunter Expressway!This fantastic new build is in the final stages of completion and located in stage one of the popular Avery's Rise of Heddon Greta ! A stones throw to the local Golf Course, Kid's Parks and with entertainment at your fingertips in terms of the Heddon Greta Drive-In just around the corner, you are all but 2 minutes to the Hunter Expressway allowing you easy access to Newcastle, Sydney and the Valley !
Fitted out with all the additional extra's you would expect in a quality built property, features such as gas points (both inside and out), ducted air conditioning, dishwasher, down-lights and much more, make this home an easy choice for comfortable living !
With current rural surroundings and quality brand new homes neighbouring the property, this is an ideal location for any family to call home !
Further features of this property include:
- Four good sized bedrooms with built-ins, the master features ensuite and WIR
- Separate lounge / media room
- Open plan tiled kitchen / dining / family area
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Linen storage
- Internal laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Down-lights throughout
- Quality appliances
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Undercover outdoor alfresco area with gas point for your BBQ
- Fully fenced
- Low maintenance landscaped yard
- Current rural outlook
- 10 minutes to Maitland CBD, 20 Minutes to Newcastle, 1.5 hours to the Sydney M1 exit
- Be quick, rentals in this location are currently next to none, this won't last long !
PARKING: Double remote garage and off street parking
PETS: Outside - Assessed on application
AVAILABLE: 16th September 2018 pending completion
LEASE TERM: 6 - 12 months
This property is proudly marketed by the First National David Haggarty Rental Team, contact 4933 5544 today for further information or to book your inspection!
“ First National David Haggarty, We Put You First “
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries