Countryside Sophistication !When you pull up at 223 Paterson Road, you instantly get that sense that all the hard work here has been done! You feel close to town, yet you feel that sense of "Country Atmosphere" with views to the rear of the home to rolling farmland and pastures as far as the eye can see ! You can already see yourself taking in the view that beholds you with a book in hand, morning coffee or entertaining with friends and family on the rear alfresco that is elevated, allowing full appreciation of what this property has to offer !
There’s a sense of harmony that runs through the whole house which you’ll just love. The seamless connection between indoor and outdoor spaces is just one of the stunning features of the home and although this home seems like a quaint space based on the initial viewing of its facade, you will be pleasantly surprised at what it offers when setting foot inside ! With four bedrooms, a study or potential 5th bedroom and a full cosmetic renovation to boot, simply move in and enjoy all this home offers by way of location and mod cons !
Be quick to act, we never tend to hold onto homes for long in this location! Pre-apply now for inspection!
- 4 bedrooms, master with built-ins
- Separate study, kids activity room or 5th bedroom if required
- Brand new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with new appliances including dishwasher
- Separate lounge room
- Dining off the kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- New carpet throughout
- New paint throughout
- New LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry with external access
- Fantastic elevated alfresco area with views across farmlands
- Newly turfed and landscaped grounds
- Paved patio / bbq area
- Lawn locker perfect for yard equipment
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Single carport with rear yard drive-thru access and plenty of off street parking
- Set back off the street
- 7 minutes to Maitland and East Maitland CBD's
- 30 minutes to Newcastle and Williamtown Airport
- Walk to bus stop and local corner store / petrol station
- Too much to mention, see this beauty for yourself !
PARKING: Single carport and off street parking for approx. 3-4 cars
PETS: Assessed on application
AVAILABLE: 12th February 2021
LEASE TERM: 6 - 12 months
This property is proudly marketed by the First National David Haggarty Rental Team, contact 4933 5544 today for further information or to book your inspection!
“ First National David Haggarty, We Put You First “
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries