Looking for low maintenance ? Something within walking distance to major amenities ? Stop, waste no time in contacting our team today, we have the perfect property for you!
Located literally 250 metres from Lawes Street shopping precinct, a 5 minute walk to Waller Street Train Station and tucked away in the most private of complex's, you will be jumping at the bit to get your application in for this one ! With a generous open plan living / dining and kitchen space, this property is definitely much bigger than your everyday unit! Featuring air conditioning, NBN internet and two good sized bedrooms with built-ins, throw in a massive three way bathroom that is just unheard of in a unit and you have the perfect property to reside in!
Given it's location and all that it offers, we encourage you to make the call today to book for the next inspection! Properties like this generally don't tend to last too long!
Further features of this property include:
- 2 bedrooms, main with mirror built-in
- Huge open plan living / dining / kitchen
- Neat kitchen with breakfast bar
- 3 way bathroom with linen storage, bath & shower
- Internal laundry with external access
- Single garage with external and internal access
- Private & spacious courtyard with shaded area
- Private complex with visitors car parking available
- Walk to amenities & much more!
PARKING: Single garage
PETS: No pets
AVAILABLE: 5th of February 2021
LEASE TERM: 6 or 12 months
This property is proudly marketed by the First National David Haggarty Rental Team, contact 4933 5544 today for further information or to book your inspection!
“ First National David Haggarty, We Put You First “
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries
A great sized, modern shed located on the corner of Melbourne and Lawes Streets’ offering a prime location with great exposure.
- Open floor space of 125sqm
- Separate office and meeting areas
- Separate bathroom facilities
- 5m x 2.6m automatic roller door
- Second 2.6m x 2.4m roller door
- 2 industrial LED lighting fixtures to the main floor space
- Sliding glass and security grill screen side door
- 3 phase power
- NBN connected
- Three bay car parking
- Frontage onto Lawes St on the Corner of Melbourne St