Solid Brick Home Beautifully renovatedThis 1920’s home is as enjoyable on the inside as it is inviting from the outside and offers buyers an excellent opportunity to secure a solid brick home in an ideal location. Just a short walk to Victoria Street station and Lawes Street shopping precinct, you cannot go past this property when it comes to accessibility!
Once inside, you will be greeted by three spacious bedrooms, fresh paint and new carpet, all which complement and enhance the characteristic features of this gorgeous home!
Further features of this property include:
- Three bedrooms, two with ceiling fans
- Large living room with ornate fireplace and leadlight windows
- Modern kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
- Generous separate dining area with ornate fireplace
- High ceilings, ornate architraves and original timber floorboards
- Brand new contemporary bathroom and laundry with bench space, storage and a water closet
- Drive through side access to the single garage located in the back yard
- Outdoor undercover entertaining or second car accommodation
- NBN connected
- 525 sqm corner block
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty and Shelby Sutcliffe, contact 0408 021 921 or 0412 813 242 for further information or to book your private inspection today!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries