Rita VillaThis centrally located marvel is one to warm your heart when you step through the front door and make it ache when you leave. Every detail of this property has been kept, including its charm when restored to all its glory.
In the process, the comforts of the modern life have been implemented seamlessly. The kitchen and bathroom could be lifted straight out of any popular house magazine, but when you step out the back it just keeps on delivering.
A spacious deck overlooking the garden is perfect to kick back and relax and the access through to the rear of the home is not wasted with a double roller door shed for the cars and a separate 19m x 9m shed provides a space for many opportunities for storage, workshop or a man shed for the ages.
With room to store your boats and caravans under the carport, it really does provide for everything imaginable. Located within walking distance to town in an exclusive area of Central Maitland it is certainly a must see.
Further features of this property include:
- A Victorian Masterpiece with plenty of original features and sympathetic renovations
- Depending on how you use the property, three bedrooms with a formal lounge room or four bedrooms
- Wide polished floorboards
- Stunning 12ft ornate ceilings
- Grand Bathroom offering a freestanding clawfoot bath and heritage features
- Renovated kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Second W.C in the laundry
- Separate hobby room or home office
- Rear alfresco entertainer which can be enclosed with automatic shutters
- Side access through picketed gates to immaculate landscaped gardens and shedding galore. The sheds of this home are truly a site to see!
- Double roller door shed for the cars as well as a mammoth separate 19m x 9m workshop and a two bay carport off the front
This property is proudly marketed by Andrew Lange on 0403 142 320 for further information or to book your private inspection.
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.