Central Family LivingIn a quiet location only metres from the River Reserve, lies this modest three bedroom weatherboard and terracotta tile residence. Built in 1954 and situated on 2 titles, this home is a short walk to local schools, shops, cafes and sporting arenas. Ornate ceiling cornices, high ceilings and established gardens further compliment this delightful family home!
Further features of this property include:
- Three bedrooms with large BINS and ceiling fans
- Original bathroom with separate shower, bath and water closet
- Centrally located Tasmanian Oak kitchen with plenty of cupboard / drawer space and breakfast bench with a lovely window overlooking the rear yard
- Dishwasher located in laundry
- Light filled dining room with fire place and moveable gas heater
- Lounge room features a pay TV point, ceiling fan and reverse cycle split system air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Formal sitting room at the rear of property with reverse cycle split system air conditioning and drenched in natural light
- White French doors leading onto the timber deck and into the back yard
- Large paved and covered pergola area, perfect for entertaining family and friends on warm summer days and overlooking gorgeous established gardens
- Outside you’ll also find a single carport and single garage, workshop / tool shed and rain water tank
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty and Shelby Sutcliffe, contact 0408 021 921 or 0412 813 242 for further information or to book your private inspection today!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries