Central Family LivingIn a quiet location only metres from the River Reserve, lies this modest three bedroom weatherboard and terracotta tile residence. Built in 1954 and situated on 2 titles, this home is a short walk to local schools, shops, cafes and sporting arenas. Ornate ceiling cornices, high ceilings and established gardens further compliment this delightful family home!
Further features of this property include:
- Three bedrooms with large BINS and ceiling fans
- Original bathroom with separate shower, bath and water closet
- Centrally located Tasmanian Oak kitchen with plenty of cupboard / drawer space and breakfast bench with a lovely window overlooking the rear yard
- Dishwasher located in laundry
- Light filled dining room with fire place and moveable gas heater
- Lounge room features a pay TV point, ceiling fan and reverse cycle split system air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Formal sitting room at the rear of property with reverse cycle split system air conditioning and drenched in natural light
- White French doors leading onto the timber deck and into the back yard
- Large paved and covered pergola area, perfect for entertaining family and friends on warm summer days and overlooking gorgeous established gardens
- Outside you’ll also find a single carport and single garage, workshop / tool shed and rain water tank
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty, contact 0408 021 921 for further information or to book your private inspection today!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries