Fully Renovated and Ready for The Taking !Overflowing with charm and bursting with character, this three bedroom home radiates a charisma that will captivate all buyers. Original timber floors lead the way from room to room, with the home boasting a large living area that was previously a bakery built in the 1920’s, which would also make the perfect space for a studio, home office or possible 4th bedroom. Renovations have just been completed inside this lovely 1920’s home and offer a fresh and homely feel!
Further features of this property include:
- Three spacious and light-drenched bedrooms
- Main bedroom with brand new ensuite and walk in robe
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bench
- Rumpus room, which could double as home office, studio or 4th bedroom and with direct access to the drive way boasting striking street appeal
- Stylishly brand new main bathroom, hideaway laundry with external access beside the kitchen
- Inviting living room connecting to the open-plan kitchen and central dining space
- High ceilings and original timber floorboards throughout
- Generous front veranda with balustrade
- Low maintenance yard with garden shed and single side access
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty and Shelby Sutcliffe, contact 0408 021 921 or 0412 813 242 for further information or to book your private inspection today!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries