Just Move Right In!This home at the end of a delightful cul-de-sac in the established part of Aberglasslyn, is perfect for a family or an investor alike! With two separate living areas, a separate dining room and a spacious alfresco, there is room for everyone to enjoy.
The master boasts a walk-in robe and quaint en-suite away from the hustle and bustle of the home, whilst the open plan kitchen is great for the family to enjoy together and chat about the day whilst getting ready to enjoy a meal. Low maintenance timber laminate flooring means you aren’t spending your days cleaning, also giving the house a real homely feel!
With a double remote garage that offers an extra workshop space and side access for the bigger toys, you will be able to move in with nothing much to do except sit back and enjoy. Plus, the home also features solar panels to alleviate the power bills! What more could you ask for !
Further features of this property include:
- Four bedroom brick and tile home
- Main with WIR and en-suite
- Timber laminate flooring in living areas
- Double remote Garage + workshop space
- Side access for trailer, van's or boat's
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Separate second living area and dining
- Spacious undercover alfresco entertainer
- Great sized back yard for the family
- Solar panels to alleviate the power bills
- Walk to schools, shops and transport
This property is proudly marketed by Pat Howard, contact 0408 270 313 for further information or to book your private inspection!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries