My Style of House!Nestled in a quiet street in Horseshoe Bend, this unexpected delight which has been stylishly renovated and surrounded by enchanting gardens, is perfectly positioned with just a short stroll to Maitland CBD and public transport. Only a 30 Minute drive to Newcastle Beaches and a 40 Minute Drive to the Vineyards, all the necessities are at your fingertips!
Filled with natural light capturing its unique nature, this impressive double story residence displays an abundance of original features with stunning timber work, space aplenty, elegantly presented rooms throughout, timber floorboards, ornate high ceilings, upstairs storage loft and an outdoor handmade woodfire pizza oven the kids (and big kids) are just going to love !
This could be the next best thing you have been waiting for, so don't waster time pondering, book your inspection today!
Further features of this property include:
- Timber floorboards, ceiling fans and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Three generous sized bedrooms all with timber built- in robes and ceiling fans
- Upstairs storage loft
- Gorgeous timber floor kitchen with stainless steel appliances, range hood, timber features and storage space overlooking the backyard
- Open plan living and dining area with wood burning fireplace
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining
- Timber wrap around veranda
- Established cottage gardens
- Chicken Coop
- Kids play house & swing set
- Storage shed with bench space
- Rear lane access
- Double garage and single carport
- 1000L water tank
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty and Sarah-Jayne Gornall, contact 0408 021 921 or 0437 975 233 for further information or to book your private inspection.
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries