Located In Sought After Rural SurroundingsThis fantastic property is privately nestled on an incredible 1,012sqm corner block with picturesque rural views and all in the sought after location of Hinton! Offering sweet country ambience, this peaceful setting portrays a lifestyle like no other! With landscaped grounds and established gardens, this ideal family home could be exactly what you are looking for. Filled with natural light and offering four generous sized bedrooms, multiple living spaces and open plan living, this is your chance to make a tree change!
Just a hop, step and a jump to Paterson River and a short drive to Maitland CBD, Greenhills Shopping Village and only 35 Minutes to Newcastle city, not only are you humbled by the evident country atmosphere, you are also just moments from all the necessities that make this property a convenience in itself!
Offerings in the town of Hinton are rare, so don’t miss this incredible opportunity, pick up the phone and call Mick or Sarah today to book your private inspection!
Further Features of this property include:
- Karndean vinyl plank floors and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Carpet and ceiling fans to bedrooms and second living area
- Open plan kitchen/ living and dining
- Stainless steel appliances with BOSCH dishwasher and large fridge space
- Built-in storage/pantry area
- Second living area with working fire place
- Additional family area
- Formal dining
- Four generous sized bedrooms, three with built- in robes
- Main bedroom equipped with an ensuite and built-in robe
- Sink and cupboard space in laundry, equipped with a W.C
- Linen press in hallway
- Double garage with storage space and side access
- Potential to comfortably fit an additional five cars
- Front balcony overlooking beautiful rural views
- Solar panels
- Garden shed
- Rain water tank
- Secure, leafy backyard
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty and Sarah-Jayne Gornall, contact 0408 021 921 or 0437 975 233 for further information or to book your private inspection today!
"First National David Haggarty, We Put You First"