Everything for the FamilyIt is my pleasure to market this beautiful family home in the heart of East Maitland. Within walking distance to Stockland Greenhills, the Lawes st shopping precinct, Victoria street station and a number of schools, it really is the ideal location to move your family in and enjoy the convenient lifestyle!
The home itself is something to behold with the grandeur of yesteryear, without missing out on all of the modern luxuries. The master bedroom has an impressive walk in robe and freshly renovated en-suite, along with another four bedrooms and a great office space.
When you step through to the open plan kitchen, dining and living room, it will take your breath away! Sophisticated, stylish and contemporary living are a few words to describe the hub of this home. The kitchen is ready for the MasterChef to take over, whilst still being able to be part of the day to day life of a busy family. There is no need to do this without style, as it boasts a stunning array of quality kitchen cabinetry along with a designer Teale splashback, an induction cooktop and Caesar Stone benches, all atop the beautiful bamboo flooring!
Leading out to the expansive timber deck is where the fun begins having something for everyone in the family. Swings, a skate ramp and a cubby house are just a few things within the 987m2 block, for the kids to enjoy! Cool off in the sparkling in-ground pool or relax on the back deck with a slice of fresh lime from the citrus trees in your favourite beverage, whilst dinner is cooking away on the BBQ!
This home is ready for a family to enjoy a fantastic lifestyle and is located right where you want to be, so do not hesitate, pick up the phone and call to book your inspection!
Further features of this property include:
- Five bedroom weatherboard and iron home
- Side access with high undercover carport
- Second driveway with off street parking
- Master with WIR and deluxe en-suite
- Four more bedrooms plus an office
- Expansive open plan kitchen dining and living
- Modern kitchen with an induction cooktop
- Caesar stone benches and breakfast bar
- Stunning teale splashback
- Bamboo flooring
- Freshly renovated main bathroom
- Double Caesar Stone vanity
- Tremendous undercover alfresco
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Swing-set, cubby house, skate ramp and chicken coup
- Walk to Stockland Greenhills, Lawes street shops and Vic street station
This property is proudly marketed by Pat Howard, contact 0408 270 313 for further information or to book your private inspection today!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries