Develop or DemolishSet in the historic township of Morpeth on an ideal 683sqm corner block, this neat three bedroom home is an exceptional opportunity to capitalise! Ideal for first home buyers or savvy investors, this original home creates the perfect opportunity to renovate and revamp for the ideal family home, subdivide as desired and build a second residence, or even demolish and start from the roots with the potential for units (Subject To Council Approval).
Enjoy the café culture and specialty shopping available that’s just a short stroll away, with this property being the ideal opportunity to enter into the Morpeth market! There is no doubt this property and it's potential, won’t be available for long, so book your inspection today!
Further features of this property include:
- Three generous sized bedrooms and original timber floorboards to bedroom one
- Spacious sunroom with original timber floorboards and external access
- High Ceilings
- Carpeted hallways
- Free standing clawfoot bath to bathroom with frosted glass windows
- Retro style kitchen with free standing oven and slow combustion stove
- Original timber floorboards in laundry with separate toilet
- Undercover alfresco area with separate toilet
- Fully fenced, secure backyard
- Large double garage with copious amounts of storage space
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty and Sarah-Jayne Gornall, contact 0408 021 921 or 0437 975 233 for further information or to book your private inspection!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "