Ideal For Growing Families or DevelopersIf you are a developer or growing family, then this could be the perfect purchase for you!
Situated on an incredible 1,720sqm block, this 70’s style split level home is ideal to the eyes of any developer, already being divided into 2 separate blocks with 2 separate titles, perfect for a multiple dwelling development (subject to council approval). On the flip side, offering an impressive five bedrooms, multiple living spaces and an extensive amount of backyard space, this home can also be easily adjusted to the heart of a large family with room to grow.
Located in one of Maitland's premier suburbs just moments from Bolwarra Public School, Bolwarra Boutiques, Public Transport and only a short drive to Maitland CBD and Greenhills Shopping Village, this property is definitely one for the most discerning buyer !
Further features of this property Include:
- Polished timber floorboards and carpeted throughout the upstairs area
- Lino throughout the downstairs area
- Original wood fireplace with brick construction
- Well established backyard and gardens
- Spacious outdoor alfresco area
- Storage shed
- Three bedrooms with built- in robes and dressing table
- Master room boasts an ensuite with the remaining two rooms having the potential to be turned into additional living spaces with external access
- NBN connection
- Lazy waiter from upstairs to downstairs
- Bathrooms to both upstairs and downstairs
- French doors from formal dining/kitchen area with air conditioning system
- Original style kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Outdoor patio upstairs
- Storage area in entrance
- Linen press in hallway
- Secure backyard
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty and Sarah-Jayne Gornall, contact 0408 021 921 or 0437 975 233 for further information or to book your private inspection.
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries