Your own piece of History!This unique Victorian style free standing terrace is a rare opportunity for you to own a piece of history. Located in South Maitland, this home is perfect for someone who likes to leave the car at home and take full advantage of the many things to do and see in Central Maitland.
Three double sized bedrooms offer plenty of room for you to deck out as you see fit. From the master bedroom you can step out on to the bull nosed intricately laced balcony and watch the world go by. With everything in the kitchen and bathroom in full operation, it does leave you the opportunity to add your own flavour if you wish. From there you can relax in the semi enclosed private alfresco area, which overlooks the quaint gardens of the home.
It is an absolute pleasure to bring this home to the market, so don’t hesitate to book an inspection today, as this is a piece of history waiting to be yours!
Further features of this property include:
- Victorian style freestanding terrace home
- 3 double sized bedrooms
- Delightful balcony off the master bedroom
- Cosy living room with gas heating
- No fuss kitchen and dining room
- Bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Wide black timber floorboards throughout
- Fully fenced yard with undercover entertainer
- Side access for off street parking
- Within minutes walk to all of Maitland Parks facilities
- 2 minutes walk to High street train station
- 5-10 minutes walk to central Maitland and “The Levee”
This property is proudly marketed by Pat Howard, contact 0408 270 313 for further information or to arrange your private inspection!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "