Uncover this Gem!An instantly appealing property, this gem in Lorn is not only ideally located, but gives you that real homely feel. Stunning timber floorboards under 10f ornate ceilings, along with lead lit windows and plantation shutters across the front, it is Rich with history. Step out to the second living area alongside the country style kitchen and through to the private yard boasting side access to the shed out back.
You are only two feet and a heartbeat from everything Lorn has to offer, but you will be just as happy to put the kettle on and enjoy this home for what it is!
Further features of this property include:
- Beautiful three bedroom brick and iron home
- Stunning polished floorboards throughout
- Front two rooms with lead light windows and plantation shutters
- 10ft ornate ceilings
- Country style kitchen
- Delightful 550m2 block with side access
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Lock up shed to the rear
- Walk to Lorn village and all it has to offer including café’s and restaurants
- Across from Lorn Park and Lorn Bowling club
This property is proudly marketed by Pat Howard, contact 0408 270 313 for further information or to book your private inspection!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "