Neat Sweet and Complete!This is a rare opportunity to live in a delightfully quaint home nestled in the Historical village of Morpeth. Located on James street, you also have access to Little James street to the rear.
This property is perfect to crack into the Morpeth market, but also may offer potential development scope in the future subject to Council approval. Set back on the block the home is nice and private, but also keeps plenty of space in the backyard for you to do with it, what you will!
The home itself is something you can come home to each day and get that warm fuzzy feeling and it also lends itself for you to add your own flavour. With a little bit of love, you will be able to restore it to something to behold!
Further features of this property include:
- Prime location in Historical Morpeth
- Perfect start for the first home buyer
- Rear access from Little James Street
- Good sized block with potential development subject to council approval
- Sturdy timber and tile home
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Spacious bedrooms
- Lock up garage
- Walk to Morpeth Public school
- Walk to Morpeth village centre
This property is proudly marketed by Pat Howard, contact 0408 270 313 for further information or to book your private inspection today.
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "