21 Alyce Close Bolwarra Heights
$575,000 - $615,000
A haven of space and privacy with its free-flowing open concept design, sunlit North-Easterly orientation and choice of living and alfresco spaces, this quality McDonald Jones home is destined to be a family favourite. Surrounded by other exceptional homes in the peaceful Bela Vista Estate, you can experience the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of! Relax, unwind or appreciate outdoor living… it’s all there for you to enjoy!
Neutral décor, freshly painted and carpeted and a choice of living spaces, give this home an overwhelming sense of comfort. At its heart lies an updated modern country style kitchen and substantial living room, which opens onto the private alfresco entertaining area. A formal lounge and dining room, four spacious bedrooms, and two contemporary bathrooms, makes this a perfect family abode. An oversized double garage with convenient internal and rear yard pedestrian access and a large laundry and bathroom enhance the supremely functional floor plan, while ducted air-conditioning addresses practical essentials.
Bella Vista Estate is located in Bolwarra Height’s North Easterly fringe surrounded by green pastoral lands and farms, under 10km from the Maitland CBD, 8Km to Greenhills Shopping Centre and 35Km to Newcastle City. It boasts a range of community facilities including sporting fields, the Largs Hall and Hotel, bicycle and walking tracks from Bolwarra into Lorn and local parks with views to the Watagan Mountain Ranges, as well as two publicly owned reserves in the street. Positioned at the top of the hill the estate boasts some of the best afternoon easterly breezes on a hot day and you will go a long way to find a better street for the kids to play with the neighbours, or mums and dads to share a beer or bubbles in someone’s driveway!
Further features of this property include:
- McDonald Jones home on 800sqm northeast facing parcel of land, with private established gardens
- Flowing open plan family living and dining, plus separate formal lounge and dining
- Updated kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher, large pantry and pendant lighting
- Four robed bedrooms with ceiling fans and walk in robe and ensuite bathroom to the main
- Full family bathroom with separate corner bathtub and shower
- New paint and carpet to the bedrooms
- Superb in-outdoor connectivity to alfresco area and gardens
- Moments from Greenhills or Maitland shopping precincts and easy access to Newcastle and the Eastern side of town via the bypass road
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty, contact 0408 021 921 for further information or to book your private inspection today !
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Agent Declares Interest
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries